See upcoming course dates >
Earning the APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) credential distinguishes you as an industry expert, demonstrating your mastery of essential supply chain concepts, strategies, best practices and technologies. You will gain specialist knowledge and skills to keep you and your organisation competitive with global standards.
With the CSCP credential, you demonstrate a significant commitment to your career development and enhance your skills to execute strategies for streamlining operations to meet customers’ needs, reducing costs and optimising profits. Since its launch in 2006, more than 25,000 professionals in 100 countries have earned the CSCP designation.
The CSCP programme is recognised globally as the premier educational and certification programme for operations and end-to-end supply chain management. It takes a broad view of operations, encompassing the entire supply chain—from supplier, through the company, to the end consumer. It provides professionals with the knowledge necessary to understand and manage the integration and coordination of end-to-end supply chain activities.
Why should you earn a CSCP Certification?
- Improve your hiring potential by 65%.
- On average, alumni see a 25% salary increase.
- Maximise your organisation’s ERP investments.
- Increase your professional value and advance your career.
- Affirm your competency in managing global end-to-end supply chain activities.
- Demonstrate your commitment to advancing your career and your company’s operations.
- Optimise internal operations and increase customer satisfaction.
What will you learn?
Module 1 Supply Chain Design
- Section A: Develop the Supply Chain Strategy.
- Section B: Design the Supply Chain.
Module 2 Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Section A: Procure and Deliver Goods and Services.
- Section B: Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners.
- Section C: Manage Reverse Logistics.
Module 3 Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
- Section A: Comply with Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices.
- Section B: Manage Risk in the Supply Chain.
- Section C: Measure, Analyse, and Improve the Supply Chain.
Who can benefit from the programme?
The APICS CSCP program is non-discriminatory and designed to benefit professionals across all sectors (private, public and humanitarian) including:
- Supply chain managers;
- Materials managers;
- Operation managers;
- Supply chain analysts;
- Supply chain consultants;
- People seeking in-depth knowledge of their company’s supply chain;
- Employees hoping to boost productivity and collaboration;
- Innovators promoting global supply chain management;
- Supply chain professionals looking to secure their career.
All candidates for the APICS CSCP programme must meet one of the following requirements:
- Three years of supply chain experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or the international equivalent;
- CPIM, CLTD, CTL, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, or CPSM designations.
For further information, please, contact our team below.
See upcoming course dates >