As an APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) designee, you will have the skills and knowledge it takes to get noticed by employers and stand out from your peers. Earning the APICS CLTD certification will demonstrate your commitment to advancing both your career and your company’s operations.
The CLTD programme provides you with the understanding to evaluate logistics, transportation and distribution activities within an organisation’s global operations by improving efficiency, maximising technology ROI and streamlining operations to address today’s supply chain logistics challenges.
The CLTD certification provides you with the information you need to meet today’s supply chain logistics challenges. Created by ASCM with a team of subject matter experts, the CLTD designation covers a comprehensive body of knowledge that sets the global standard for best practices in logistics, transportation and distribution.
Why should you earn a CLTD Certification?
- Build credibility and set yourself apart from peers.
- On average, alumni see a 25% salary increase.
- Gain recognition in the field as a logistics.
- Increase your professional value and advance your career.
- Demonstrate logistics mastery of knowledge.
- Demonstrate your commitment to advancing your career and your company’s operations.
- Learn the latest trends in global supply chain logistics.
What will you learn?
- Module 1: Logistics and Supply Chain Overview
- Module 2: Capacity Planning and Demand Management
- Module 3: Order Management
- Module 4: Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Module 5: Transportation
- Module 6: Global Logistics Considerations
- Module 7: Logistics Network Design
- Module 8: Reverse Logistics and Sustainability
Who can benefit from the programme?
The APICS CLTD programme is designed for logistics, transportation and distribution professionals across all industries, especially:
- Logistics Managers/Engineers
- Supply Chain Logistics Managers
- Traffic Managers
- Transportation/Fleet Managers
- Supply Chain Consultants
- Warehouse Operations Managers
- Reverse Logistics Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Government and Military
All candidates for the APICS CLTD programme must meet one of the following requirements:
- Three years of supply chain experience
- Bachelor’s degree or in the international equivalent
- CPIM, CLTD, CTL, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, or CPSM designations
For further information, please, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org