“It was very informative, very well presented and enjoyable. I have learned a lot of leadership tools that will assist me in my work” (Elrashid Saleh Mahdi, NMSF Sudan)
This programme creates an experiential and catalytic learning experience that empowers those entrusted with responsibility over resources both financial and human resource for supply chain management to learn and apply L+M+G practices; face challenges as a team; and achieve measurable results.
The programme will equip you with the capabilities, mindsets, behaviors, and network you need to achieve your professional aspirations.
What is the course about?
The Covid-19 pandemic and its knock-on effects have largely exposed Supply Chain vulnerabilities and have been a wake-up call to ensure that leaders have the requisite skills and competencies, ICT tools, and the ability to access and use data to make smart and timely decisions to steer their organisations and supply chains in these difficult times.
There is a definite need for a new approach to leadership development and training, with a focus on problem-solving skills and on informed leadership abilities. These are areas which are required for success in any organisation
PSA provides a space where you can transform the way you think and the level at which you operate.
Our leadership development programmes will help you to define yourself as a leader and give you the practical skills and knowledge to excel in your role.
We enable you to develop the skills for authentic leadership through self-awareness, dialogue and collaboration. We work with you to develop your ability to operate strategically and transform your organisation, adapting to the demands of complex environments and markets.
If you’re starting out on your leadership journey we support you to build and sustain high performing teams and individual performance. We offer senior leaders fresh approaches for working positively with power dynamics and organisational conflict.
Who should attend this course?
All programmes are designed to meet the needs of:
- Directors who want to discover new ways of thinking about their role
- Senior managers looking to learn from the experiences of other supply chain practitioners
- Those recently promoted and facing significant leadership challenges for the first time
- Aspiring leaders who are keen to take on more responsibility and wider roles
We support organisations to have:
- Self-aware leaders who will improve organisational performance
- Staff who are well supported, motivated and take actions that make a significant difference
- Cohesive teams that excel in collaborating to deliver outstanding results
Our programmes are designed to support leaders to:
- Be confident and authentic in supporting others to deliver great results
- Create a shared and inspiring vision to drive the organisation forward
- Develop cohesive and effective organisational strategies
- Lead people through organisational and personal transformation
- Inspire your teams to excel in delivering excellence
- Flourish in challenging internal and external environments
You can expect us to support you to think differently about how you lead, and challenge you to be pragmatic in making positive changes when you return to your place of work.
Our dynamic and fresh approach to learning ensures that you will come away from our programmes with renewed enthusiasm and confidence.
Our programme covers these broad areas:
- Strategic Leadership
- Partnership and Inclusion
- Leading Change
- Leading Teams Towards Global Performance
- Introduction to the Principles and Tools of Financial Management and Planning
- Financial Monitoring, Control and Risks
- Problem Solving
- Data for Decision Making
- Data for Leadership
Provisions during Covid-19
We want to provide you with a safe and effective learning environment and so we have taken all necessary precautions to meet health guidelines during the current pandemic, including ensuring social distancing measures are in place within the training venues and classroom being used and providing facilities for sanitization, such as hand sanitizing gel. All training delegates are asked to please wear a mask during the classroom sessions.
Course Fees Structure
**Special reduced rates to open up opportunities to those who need it most**
Plus additional 10% discount for Early Bird bookings (by 15 November).
NON-RESIDENTIAL RATE – (USD) $1,200
Fee covers five days’ training with expert facilitators, high-quality training materials and stationery, morning and afternoon refreshments and daily lunches.
Accommodation is NOT included.
RESIDENTIAL RATE – (USD) $1,950
Fee covers five days’ training with expert facilitators, high-quality training materials and stationery, morning and afternoon refreshments, daily lunches, evening meals, overnight accommodation (Sunday to Friday, inclusive) and breakfast.