We work with you and for you to transform your supply chain.
Our consultancy services include:
- Supply chain assessment and analysis (including networks);
- Supply chain design;
- Supply chain strategy development and implementation;
- Supply chain cost and performance baseline assessment;
- Drug revolving fund schemes (business models and implementation);
- Supply chain data and technology (visibility and analytics networks);
- Operational research for Supply Chain Management;
- Quantification (forecasting and supply planning);
- Capacity development, including staff and organisation training in the areas of procurement, warehousing, and distribution networks to the last mile;
- Organisation design and learning;
- Human resources and workforce development.
Feedback from previous assignments
‘Pam and her team were engaged by the Procurement Services Branch (PSB) of UNFPA to carry out an in-depth analysis of the transport element of UNFPA supply chain and to recommend a course of action for PSB to improve and better manage the transport services of goods procured on behalf of the clients.
Through a thorough and comprehensive period of analytics and interviews with internal and external stakeholders, the team were able to verify accurately and comprehensively articulate the core of the issues, and on this basis were able to provide a detailed report providing guidelines for the needs of PSB in order to achieve the desired outcome.
In working with Pam and her team, not only did they employ the highest degree of professionalism, but they did so in a personable and pragmatic way, demonstrating very deep knowledge and experience in the specific field.
Throughout the project, the team continued on an on-going basis to “check in” with the project team at UNFPA to ensure that they were not digressing from the scope of the project.
The team provided a report containing clear recommendations for the process of transitioning from the current state to the desired state in a practical and achievable manner, focusing on the capabilities and how these should be built upon, enhanced and established before moving on to the next steps.
As we develop our capabilities further, I hope that we will again be able to enjoy the extensive knowledge and experience of Pam and her team.’
Demand Planner & Inventory Associate
United Nations Population Fund, Copenhagen