We at Pamela Steele Associates (PSA) respect your privacy and only use the personal information you give us to provide the services you have requested in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who we are
PSA is a limited company registered in the United Kingdom with subsidiaries in India, Kenya and Nigeria. We are registered with the UK Information Commissioner, registration number A1005611.
Any enquiries regarding privacy should be addressed to our data protection officer, firstname.lastname@example.org. or you can write to us at
Pamela Steele Associates Ltd
267 Banbury Road
How we use personal information
- We collect the personal information you provide, such as name and address, when you sign up for a service or make an enquiry.
- We only collect the information necessary for providing that service or responding to your enquiry and no more.
- Your information may be processed by 3rd party service-providers who are GDPR compliant.
- Your information may be processed by PSA subsidiaries outside the EU.
- We will not share your personal information with others.
- We will not send you unsolicited marketing emails.
- We will keep your personal information for no longer than necessary. It will be deleted after the service or the enquiry is completed. Some information, such as financial records, may be retained for a longer statuary period.
You may request us to provide you with a copy of the personal information we hold on you; to correct that personal information or to erase it. Requests should be sent to the Data Protection Officer email@example.com, or to the office address above. We shall respond to your requests within one month. There is no charge for this service.